Sunday, September 6, 2009

Awaiting Lily's arrival!!!

So I decided that since the girls were always wanting to paint and get creative that I would let them paint my belly. All I can say is that it was an experience. Cass really painted the smiley face and we then let the girls do whatever they wanted. Of course all the paint ended up on me and not them. Gracie was really careful and Ella was well.. she was Ella. Hope you do not mind the bare belly!


Ella still thinks she has a baby in her tummy!


Too cute not to post!!!


And the fun begins!!!!











Ella is so concentrating on her part. She wanted to paint the upper half along with my shirt! Gracie was just so excited to be painting my belly.


The final masterpiece!

I cannot believe that in just a few short days, hopefully only days, that I will have three precious, amazing and beautiful girls! I have been truly blessed by the LORD!!!!!


2 comments:

Nancy, Jeremy, Jack, and Julianne said...

How sweet- Ella and Gracie will always remembering doing this! You look great.

Lori said...

Can I just say how much I love this?? You should frame one of these pictures for Lily's nursery!! So cute!

Also, I love the tea party too... I know that Gracie had soooo much fun at her birthday!

My family (except my mom) all missed Jack's birth too b/c they told them all to go home. It would be a LONG time before I had him and then, there he was! Ben of course, was on an oil rig:)