Saturday, September 5, 2009

Twinkle Toes!!!!






Well I have never been the most coordinated person in the world and to none of our surprise Gracie has taken after me. SO when she said she wanted to take dance I was a little worried about her coordination and how she would perform. I was totally surprised! SHe did awesome and I couldn't have been prouder! We went to get her outfit and she told everyone we passed in the store that she was going to be taking dance. We got back home and she immediately put on her leotard and shoes and would not take them off. THis was three hours before her class! While at class, she could not stop smiling. Concentrating the whole time on what she was suppose to be doing. I loved it! On the way home she thanked me numerous times for taking her. So worth it!

Ready to go!!!

She is in a small class with only four girls so she gets lots of attention!

Always watching her feet!


The bar is so much fun to her. They get to tell it "Hello".


SHe practices this move all the time!


This was her all time favorite thing in the world at dance class. She got to show different emotions and her favorite was grumpy! Every time we go back to dance she wants to do this!

All in all we had a great time and are ready to go back every week! I cannot wait to see her at the end of the year and all that she will accomplish!




2 comments:

Lori said...

She is the cutest thing ever in that leotard!! So much fun! I have to live vicariously through my friends for this stuff b/c we won't be taking dance:)

Shonna said...

So much fun! Caroline starts next week and I can't wait...she has been waiting on this day for MONTHS!!!